Durapack products provide warranty to the original owner against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship of the product. This warranty applies when the product is used under normal conditions and for the purpose in which the product was designed.
- Durapack Warranty covers all manufacturing defects on zippers, runners, buckles & stitching issues caused by workmanship errors.
- Warranty does not cover natural wear & tear, usage under extreme conditions, damage due to improper care (accident, misuse or negligence) and damage caused by acts of god such as floods, fires or earthquakes.
WHAT IS THE WARRANTY ON MY PRODUCT?Every Durapack product carries a warranty of 1 year from the date of delivery of the product. Please refer to the individual product pages on this website or contact us at [email protected] for more details.
HOW DO I AVAIL THE WARRANTY?If your product is under warranty and fails due to a manufacturing defect in materials or workmanship, please send us an email at [email protected] with the following details
- Soft Copy of invoice as proof of purchase and warranty
- Ensure all repair related issues are mentioned in the email
- Ensure all repair related issues are photographed and attached in the email
WILL DURAPACK REPAIR OR REPLACE MY PRODUCT?If your warranted product fails due to a manufacturing defect in materials or workmanship, we will assess the option to repair the item. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repair is higher than the cost of a new product, we may, at our discretion, choose to replace the product.
IS THE WARRANTY APPLICABLE FOR A PRODUCT I BOUGHT ONLINE?
Yes, the Durapack Warranty is applicable on any of our original branded products bought through any point of sale including our website or any at any online partner. Please send us a copy of your invoice as proof of purchase in order for the Warranty to be availed.
If we haven’t managed to answer your question in this section please feel free to email us at [email protected] In order for us to help you quicker, please send us photos and an explanation of the problem in your email. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.