TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our ‘Service’ and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (Terms of Service, Terms, Terms & Conditions, T&C), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These terms apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
Any new feature or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the T&C. You can review the most current version of the T&C at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these T&C by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check the page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. they provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Section 1 - ONLINE STORE
- Durapack products are trademark of Griffin Peak. When you visit our website or buy something from our online store, you agree to terms set out in this agreement.
- We reserve the right to change terms set in this agreement. When we do so, we will update this page and mark the date when updates were made.
- The site may contain certain historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current.
- By agreeing to these T&C, you represent that you are at least the age of minority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
Section 2 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
- A lot of effort and thinking goes in making the products you enjoy. We would appreciate if you do not copy, reproduce, or sell our product, marketing, copywriting, images, video and packaging for your purpose. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you accept to not use our products for any illegal or unauthorised activity that violate laws in your jurisdiction.
- We invest a good time in bringing the best out for you. The material including, images, text, videos, location, is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more timely source of information.
- We reserve the right to refuse orders, due to limited stocks, lack of operational support, and gateway payment issues. In such cases you will be notified via email.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmission over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over network.
Section 3 – PRICING AND MODIFICATION OF OUR PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- We price our products with a lot of thought and rarely change them. In occasions when we need to, we reserve the right to update our product prices and discontinue them based on our own discretion. When we update a products price, this website will clearly reflect the current price of the product. Discontinued products may no longer appear on the website. We shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return policy.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchases or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the service will be corrected.
Section 4 – DELIVERY AND SHIPPING
- We offer free shipping to most locations in India. We usually dispatch products that are in stock within one business day from the time your order is placed. If the product is out of stock, we will notify you the estimated shipping time on the website before you place your order. If our logistics partner supports it, we will send you an email with a link where you can track your order.
Section 5 – ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- We can only serve you better when you agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our online store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. Any failure of proving wrong details, may result in cancelation of your order or a wrong dispatch to which we will bear no cost and refund.
- We believe in providing better and honest service. We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include order placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
Section 6 – THIRD PARTY LINKS AND OPTIONAL TOOLS
- Certain content, products and services available via our service may include materials from third-party websites like Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party website that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party material or website for any other material, products, or service of third-parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party website. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-part products should be directed to the third-party.
- We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
- You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ‘as in” and” as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party provider(s).
- We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Section 7 – PERSONAL INFORMATION, USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (s) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third party.
Section 8 – ERROR, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
- Occasionally there may be information on our site in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is in accurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specific update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
Section 9 – PROHIBITED USES
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (I) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Section 10 – CANCELLATION & RETURNS
- Products can be cancelled once an order in placed but not returned once received. We will gladly replace items if they are defective or damaged unless listed as final sales. If you discover a manufacturing defect with a product you bought from our store, please send us an email at [email protected] from the email you placed the order with.
Section 11 – INDEMNIFICATION
- You agree to hold harmless Griffin peak, subsidiaries, affiliate, partner, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, sub-contractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these terms and conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the right of a third party.
Section 12 – ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These T&C and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to the service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service. Superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms and Conditions).
- Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
Section 13 – GOVERNING LAW
- These Terms of Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The courts of Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction in case of any disputes.
Section 14 – CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
- You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Term of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Section 15 – CONTACT INFORMATION
- Should you choose to send us a physical letter, please send one to: C-43, 4TH FLOOR, HIMALAYA HOUSE, 23, KASTURBA GANDHI MARG, NEW DELHI-110001